Changing your Bank details

If you wish to change your bank details, you may also need to change the legal entity of your business, for example:

Changing from a Sole Trader to a Limited Company.

The easiest way to establish this is to check the account name on your bank account, e.g.

  • Miss J Ark or J Ark T/A Carparts international  = Sole Trader
  • Miss Joan Ark & Mr Noel Jones Carparts international =  Partnership
  • Joan Ark Limited = Limited Company

NB: We are not able to change your address details over the phone but if you are in any doubt over which form you need to complete, wish to change your bank details or change of entity as specified above, please contact Customer Services by completing the form below or calling 07367 883990 who will be happy to assist you.

Changing your Address

In order to change your address or bank details, you need to contact [email protected] with the Subject line “Change of Address and ”